* Hypnobirthing is incredible. I cannot recommend it enough. Genuinely, if I can do it anyone can. I really surprised myself. I was anxious about the birth of my 2nd child. So my husband and I attended Hypnobirthing classes with Karen. The class was great, we learned lots, it was such a lovely couple of days and it really made us feel prepared. We also came away feeling like a team. I practiced the methods taught and used them on the day. It was amazing how controlled and calm we managed to welcome our baby into the world. It really was remarkable. We can’t recommend it enough. It was a fantastic experience, I also believe it’s contributed to my recovery too. This was such a fantastic gift to have. Hypnobirthing was incredible Karen. Daniel delivered him in the pool. You are amazing. For giving us such a gift Karen. Thank you so much Xxxx Daniel & Jenna, Aberdeenshire
* My husband and I had the pleasure to have Karen Rome for a full weekend in a amazing Hypnobirthing workshop. Karen is a great teacher, patient and kind. Karen has a really deep knowledge and knows what she is talking about. I was looking for a course like this because I was feeling really insecure to give birth to my first baby and now I am full of confidence. If you are looking for someone to bring you all the information you need and even more, to bring you confidence and all the tools to have a beautiful labour, Karen is the one!! Thank you Karen! Evelyn & Leandro – Aberdeen
* I recently attended Karen’s Hypnobirthing course to prepare for the birth of my first baby. It was fantastic; Karen had posted me out a Hypnobirthing book before the course started so I could familiarise myself with the techniques. And during the course we broke down the process of labour and practiced the techniques to help me through it. I was frightened before about being left in a busy,understaffed labour ward but now feel confident that I can handle labour with or without help and excited about meeting my baby. Thanks Karen! x Jennifer and Alex – Aberdeen
* I would highly recommend this workshop to Mums to be and Birthing partners who want to focus on positive birth and being calm. Karen has so much knowledge and experience…if she doesn’t know the answer she will find out for you!I feel like we learned lots and were given relevant material to read/study and practice. It felt worthwhile to invest in having the best possible birth x Leanne and Dave – Aberdeen
* I am so glad that I decided to sign up for Hypno birthing course with Karen during my second pregnancy. I am without doubt that it definitely made my birth far easier than my first experience. I did not have a positive birth experience with my son, and carried a lot of worry and fear regarding ever becoming pregnant again. When I fell pregnant with my daughter, I decided I wanted a positive, happy, natural experience, and I got just that!!
I used relaxation, and Hypno birthing techniques to allow a positive drug free, natural birth, unlike my very medicalised first birth. I will be forever grateful to Karen for being such a fantastic coach. She is friendly, relaxed and makes you feel at ease when ever you are in her company. I am in love with the beautiful belly cast she done, which will be a lovely reminder to me and my daughter of the lovely experience. Thank you Karen Jen – Aberdeen ( post birth after Hypnobirthing, Traumatic Birth Recovery and a Plaster cast Baby Pod)
* Karen is a wonderful practitioner who instantly makes you feel relaxed and at ease. I have loved my Hypnobirthing sessions with her, and we even managed to convert my very sceptical husband into coming along to them, who is going to now make a great birthing partner. I would highly recommend her. Jen and Graham – Aberdeen
* After a very medicalised 1st birth with my daughter I was very anxious for the upcoming birth of my second. I wanted a calm natural birth and this is when I looked into Hypnobirthing. Karen instantly made us feel at ease and gave us a great understanding of the birthing process. We came away with so much more knowledge than anything covered at antenatal classes. I only wish we had found Karen the 1st time round! Even my very sceptical husband was convinced and enjoyed the course! He is now full of confidence to be a great birthing partner. I can’t wait to use our Hypnobirthing techniques during labour. Gail & Ryan – Aberdeen
* We found the course really beneficial. Really felt like we learnt a lot about labour and birth. I feel much more relaxed about the whole journey ahead. We found you very interesting to sit and listen to and never felt bored at any point! I would highly recommend this workshop to Mums to be and Birthing partners who want to focus on positive birth and being calm.
Karen has so much knowledge and experience…if she doesn’t know the answer she will find out for you! I feel like we learned lots and were given relevant material to read/study and practice. It felt worthwhile to invest in having the best possible birth x a very good teaching technique. Fiona and Dan – Aberdeen